Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh Nature...






I've been reading tons of magazines and articles in research for my senior thesis and I keep coming across all this news about technology. Frankly, I feel like all this technology is one day going to bite us in the ass. Don't get me wrong, I love being connected and finding whatever I want just by typing some phrases in Google, but it is rather sad when I think about how much time the younger generations are staying indoors, and missing the beauty and respect of nature. For example, this statement made by a young boy that I found in an Adbusters magazine sums up these upcoming generations: "I like playing indoors more because that is where the electrical outlets are."
Eeek...so these images are to show the beauty of nature and being outdoors. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You've got some great photo's on your blog! Looking forward to new posts of you!
    you've got a new follower!

    XOXO
    discosience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete