Friday, November 6, 2009

Over to the Dark Side...

Valentino Haute Couture in Vogue Italia September 2009

Givenchy ads Fall 2008

Love the textured black skirt and the dotted Balenciaga tights in this street style shot

Street style photo via Stockholm Street Style

These DV boots are on my wish list :)

My wardrobe seems to be going through a transition. I am loving black right now! To a fashionista, this may seem strange that I have just now stumbled upon this classic staple color. However, up until recently, my hippie boho style warranted nothing but shades of browns, whites, and pastels. Right now I find myself lusting over the rocker chic, dark and moody fashion.

2 comments:

  1. I love the big necklaces there are so goth. I have seen them around a lot, they must be really in fashion at the moment.

    I would really appreciate if you visit my blog flashingfashionx.blogspot.com and consider becoming a follower

    ReplyDelete